This page/course is archived.
Lindy Hop | Improvers | Helsinki
Teachers: Tanja Wingerter & Karri Rasinmäki
Duration: 2 months
Time: 19.00 - 20.00
Price: 96 € (8 classes)
Address: Etu-Töölön lukio, Arkadiankatu 26, 00100 Helsinki
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/184900618915272/
Discounts-10% if student or unemployed -25% for every additional parallel BPS course (no other discounts)
You have already done some Lindy hop? Taken a Beginners course? Familiar with basic 8-count and 6-count Lindy hop? Then this is the right follow-up course for you.
During this 8-week program you will:
- repeat and perfect the basics
- learn basic swingouts
- get to turn and spin
- gain tools to interpret swing music
- integrate basic authentic jazz moves into lindy hop
- get more acquainted with lindy kicks (charleston)
- learn some safe jumps
- do fun moves with fun names (sugar push, sailor etc)
We rotate partners during lesson but you will specialise mainly at one role (leading or following).
You can sign up alone or with a partner. Single registrations are accepted in order of registration.